Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Uber awesome

This voice was asome, the paridy was asome, evering abut it was asome. I was lauging thruuugh the whoue vido!

[KK] Thunderkats 3 [KK] Thunderkats 3

Terrible

This was just terrible, non moving people and a heck of a loud sound which literally "pissed" me off. Next time, please don't make anything like this, try making something with a story and something actually happening.

Dead Dead

Hmm, what can I say?

Actually this was pretty good, by then I mean the story. The drawings suck, but that is a matter of practise. If you keep making videos like this, but with better animations I am sure you will get good ratings by most people, even devils :P

cerebraldoom responds:

Thank you. To read reviews like yours keeps me motivated to make more, and to get better at it.

Connected Connected

great

good job showing how the internet is today, keep up the great work!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Wonderful

this video is just great, it is educational, exciting and very funny to watch. I thank you for making this, and seriously this should be shown to all schools in the world as education to show students how water recycles all the time!

Cactaur In Balamb Garden Cactaur In Balamb Garden

Stupid

OK, first of all your flash wasn't that great at all, it was really unrealistic. And the greatest part, you actually made me say "Wow this is crap", cause of your stupid ending with HELLO!!! screaming out load all over the screen.

Space Monkey: Episode One Space Monkey: Episode One

Awsome

Even if the animation was SUCKY the video and story was just AWSOME, I know its april fool, which made it even better :D, Especially waiting for the space monkey getting some ink ^^

nightmare :&amp;lt;&amp;gt; nightmare :<>

Hmm

I can't quite put my word on this, a guy turning on a tv. Hmm.... Not that special or funny at all. Anyway the animation was good.

The Foolish Death The Foolish Death

Good

this was actually very good, gave me a laugh at the end there. I was waiting for some brain splatter there :D. Good job, animation was ok (obviously you can always give it a bit more work) and sound seemed reasonable. Keep up the great work!

Cock Rockets in Somalia Cock Rockets in Somalia

Booring

was this a loop or something, cause it didn't seem to ever change. It was so booring, bad animation and a really bad story. This didn't really make any sense for me at all. Please put more work into every category of flash.

Sidorio responds:

I really do real flattered that even after reading the name of this flash you still felt the need to look for some sort of story.